aadhar card Download by enrollment number eid at the official website. To get more information please visit the official website at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Aadhaar card is essential identity proof nowadays. We require it everywhere as it considers as identity proof. If you have Aadhar card, then it is best but if you don’t have then don’t worry. Here in this section, we will explain on how to download e-Aadhar card using enrollment number. So be ready and keep reading.
E Aadhar Card Download via Enrollment id
You can download Aadhar card online by yourself very simply. What you need is your Enrollment number only, for that you don’t have to pay anything.
There are many reasons to download Aadhaar card like you have not received your Aadhaar card at yet or you misplace it etc. In this situation, you can Download Aadhaar card online in a PDF format from official website of UIDAI as they provide free service for every user. Note that for this you have to know the personal details which provide during Aadhaar card registration for download e-Aadhaar card.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
There are two options available to download Aadhaar card, but in this article, we will show you the best and easy way to download e-Aadhaar card using Enrolment number. It hardly takes two to three minutes to proceed and download so get ready to step by step guide on how to Download Aadhaar card by using Enrollment number in less than three minutes
- First go to the official website of Aadhaar card that is UIDAI from the link given below: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- After opening the above link, you will see a form with various details. You have to fill all mandatory details. Now you are downloading Aadhar card using enrollment id number so first select Enrolment option. Check the image given below.
- Next, fill the personal detail form, in this part you have to provide your Enrolment Number, your pin code, Full Name, and enter the security code in the text box. You can see it from the image below. At last, enter your register mobile number.
Note: while filling the above information, you might get confused then click on the question mark gave besides the particular box, that will also help you to solve your doubts.
- Immediately, click on Get One Time Password button, it will send you a one-time password that is OTP on our register mobile number, it will take approx. 1 minute.
- The SMS of OTP will look like the image given below:
- Once you receive the OTP, then enter it in box entitle with enter OTP and click on Validate & Download button.
- After clicking on validating and download tab, it will start downloading a PDF file of an e-Aadhar card, and it is protected so it will open with password only, which have specific formate. The password is of 8 characters contains first four letter of your name in capital combined with birth year. For example, my name is khush and my birth year is 1993 then my password will be KHUS1993.
You may also check: Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
It’s all about on how to download E-Aadhaar card with enrollment number. Hopefully, you find this article simple and useful and if it so then shares it with your family members and friends. You can leave your suggestions and doubts in the comment box. We will surely reply to it. Thank you for reading!